Bloggerati

Blogbursts. RSS. Blog Swarms on the look out for prey. Scripted blog activites, seemingly spontaneous. Ghost written blogs. People hired and fired because of blogs. Syndications. THE DEAR DIARY DAYS of blogging have gone forever. Enter the Big Wave. The Hype.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bloggerati Has Found: Kids Can Click!

There is a lot of plankton swarming around the word bloggerati. It just fascinates the masses. Words worming, squirming themselves around the term without rhyme and reason.

That word reveals the irrational need of false entitlement in so many envy-stricken wannabees lately that it is, I am totally sure, coincidentally as much as it is painfully embarrassing to watch.
Want Pain?
Scavengers at the ready here comes the plankton:
BLOGPULSE RANKING
GOOGLE RANKING
Y'S AGGREGATOR RANKING

Or pleasure:
"Did it hurt?" "What?" "When you fell from heaven?" "Not as much as my boot up your ass if you don't step off in the next 5 seconds."

Nobody is falling all over themselves with a word like Toytown it seems. Wait there:
Toytown: with a link that says: Kids can click!


Kids Can Click, no kidding


Cute, · T E C H N O R A T I · awwwww.

Gisela
Modest in Munich

7 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger lisa said…

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa, once the effect of these pills you're into wear off, strutt your stuff here:

    It's real sobering as far as spam bam thank you mam goes:
    http://log.handakte.de/archiv/006310.shtml

    And then take some more pills. Lots more.
    It's a Gothic jungle out there.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'm gonna look at this pic

    http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050305/capt.par13903051759.france_fashion_par139.jpg


    I think I'm gonna look at that pic
    http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050305/i/r1344650768.jpg

    I think I'm gonna look at this flick:
    javascript:rs("videoWin","http://news.yahoo.com/p/v?u=/ap_av/20050305/av_ap_wl/d3b0f0e08198bc4530ff612bdd0889a4&cid=452&f=53746348",650,450);

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    parsimonious people are compulsively needy and nosey - getting paid for it too: scotland yard. That's the riddle. To hate is the only love they have - all else COULD COST!!!OO==Water closet is pphone company - dive and dig oo in Europe t*oo!!!!!it's the loo o! Loo phone too oo watercloset o gas gaze o2

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh be popist hand have mercy on them - that is what they count on - so do it. The are loo'ers o2ers orange williams bank of - oh sold that too no will that is the formula - one is more than o2 loo parsimonious people are compulsively needy and nosey - getting paid for it too: scotland yard. That's the riddle. To hate is the only love they have - all else COULD COST!!!OO==Water closet is pphone company - dive and dig oo in Europe t*oo!!!!!it's the loo o! Loo phone too oo watercloset o gas gaze o2

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BE POPIST AND FORGIVE
    FART NOW FART NOW FART NOW
    it propells you w/o cost nosey? Fart? s'land yard williams yard yawn slow not ever winning is parsimonious looo' o2 saves monex beware of winning be careful otoo
    otwo drop the two from the zero and CALL loo waiting and waiting toy car town edi hamburger

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger jack said…

    Please be careful when you buy tramadol .

    Please be careful when you buy tramadol online.

    Please be careful when you buy fioricet

    Please be careful aboutloss weight

    Please be careful when you buy tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying from an online pharmacy .

    Please be careful when buying penis enlargement pill .

    Please be careful when buying penis enlargment pill .

    Please be careful when buying penis pill .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home