Bloggerati

Blogbursts. RSS. Blog Swarms on the look out for prey. Scripted blog activites, seemingly spontaneous. Ghost written blogs. People hired and fired because of blogs. Syndications. THE DEAR DIARY DAYS of blogging have gone forever. Enter the Big Wave. The Hype.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Neville's Comments on Troutgirl

Neville would have left these comments on Bloggerati, if the comment app would have allowed non-anonymous commenting. Good point Neville, I wish it were different too.
So I am posting your comments here:

« Gisela, those are interesting comments.

The only trouble as I see it, and which makes me reserve commenting on the right or wrong here, is that all that's in the public domain right now is Troutgirl's story -there's been no comment from Friendster.

See my later post on this with a link to Troutgirl's interview at Fast Company: »

See my comments
my comments on Neville's comments here.

Gisela
http://bloggerati.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home